Signage for Medical Facilities
Medical Facility Signage
Sequoia Signs produces signs for Hospitals, Medical Centers, Doctors and Dentists Offices.
Most people coming through the doors of medical facilities are looking for guidance, prevention and even answers to the hardest questions. Make it easier on their experience by utilizing our clear, resourceful business signage.
Setting the right atmosphere in a clinical office is essential in maintaining the client relationship as calming and organized behaviors produces positive responses. Avoid late appointments caused by distracted customers confused about how to find and enter your office. With our custom sign solutions, customers will never feel lost or uneasy when getting to where they need to be. Sequoia Signs will make sure your patients and their families feel welcomed into your medical office.
What Can Sequoia Signs Do For Your Healthcare Facility?
- We help healthcare professionals make sure that their patients feel welcome, informed and well taken care of.
- Assist you with all of your patient care signage; ensuring safety and accuracy.
- Make sure your facility meets and exceeds all ADA requirements as well as all health and safety signage criteria.
Types of Signs Typically Needed at Medical Facilities:
- Directories & Interior Wayfinding
- Suite Numbers
- Door Plates and Name Plates
- Patient Room Signs
- Check-in Stations
- Privacy solutions for windows
- Patient Care Signs
- Lobby Graphics
- Parking Garage
- Emergency Signs
- ADA Signs
Clear and accurate signage is the most important element in creating a first impression and demonstrating professionalism at a medical facility.